Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,131 (₨140,277) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (32 minutes ago)