Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,092 (﷼ 39,752,538) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)