Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.299 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,070 (Dinar 3,133) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)