Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,170 (Dinar 1,826) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)