Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,087 (Dinar 1,740) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)