Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.328 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,345 (Dinar 3,272) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)