Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,846 (Dinar 3,052) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (39 minutes ago)