Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,516 (﷼ 91,701,167) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)