Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27960 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,552 (S/. 9,129) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (32 minutes ago)