Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28215 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,657 (S/. 9,418) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)