Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25437 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,708 (S/. 6,715) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)