Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29131 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,692 (S/. 9,240) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)