Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,806 (CH$2,748,808) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (21 minutes ago)