Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,402 (CH$2,556,156) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 169TL (about 1 hour ago)