Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,131 (CH$2,721,332) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)