Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20855 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,404 (RM6,734) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)