Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19959 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,344 (RM6,734) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (33 minutes ago)