Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20966 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,251 (RM10,737) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)