Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,296 ($2,704) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)