Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,874 (£2,627) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)