Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,353 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)