Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 43% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,721 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (40 minutes ago)