Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,719 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (42 minutes ago)