Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,635 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)