Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 749 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,839 ($3,346) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)