Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23362 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,918 (R$ 8,211) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)