Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01839 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,683 (Php145,830) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)