Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,587 in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)