Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,141 (¥286,034) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)