Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00346 EUR / YER *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,821 (526,370 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)