Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,584 (1,292,228 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)