Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,519 (849,376 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)