Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,412 (1,158,533 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)