Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 70% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €951 (₨107,416) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)