Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 69% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,016 (₨112,567) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)