Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,564 (E£ 26,197) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)