Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05217 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,415 (E£ 27,125) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)