Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04615 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,171 (E£ 25,366) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)