Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05071 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,396 (E£ 27,532) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)