Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,489 (元11,753) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)