Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11539 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,978 (Q17,137) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)