Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12164 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,281 (Q26,973) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)