Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25852 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,533 (S/. 5,929) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)