Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 49% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,596 (34,025,622 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (28 minutes ago)