Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43517 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €850 (1,953 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)