Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13419 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,487 (kr18,534) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)