Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13476 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,314 (kr32,011) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)