Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11725 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 68% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,236 (44,661 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)