Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11936 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,019 (42,053 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)