Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11834 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,232 (44,210 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)