Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,183 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10868 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 83% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,841 (HK$35,346) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (33 minutes ago)