Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 63% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,204 (673,993 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (35 minutes ago)