Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 62% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €841 (504,142 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)