Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,011 (AU$7,513) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)