Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,790 (AU$4,343) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)