Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22003 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,036 (GH₵18,342) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)