Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22184 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,961 (GH₵17,857) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (36 minutes ago)