Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,390 (57,839,184 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)