Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,269 (33,602,666 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)