Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,444 (₨115,717) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)