Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,971 (¥728,560) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)