Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,558 (¥459,250) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (32 minutes ago)