Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,731 (¥356,429) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)