Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25358 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 122% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,932 (27,335 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)