Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)