Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 60% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,212 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)