Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09706 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,130 (32,249 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)