Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10361 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,975 (48,019 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)