Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,663 (元13,099) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)