Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12852 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,444 (元11,232) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (2 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)