Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,804 (5,107 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)