Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,865 (5,239 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (31 minutes ago)