Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,960 (3,450 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)