Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,819 (3,311 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)