Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,862 in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)