Cost of living comparison between Hartford, Connecticut, United States and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.917 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,320 ($5,803) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)