Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 240% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,793 (4,470,412 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)