Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 274% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €12,167 (7,439,713 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)