Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 268% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,718 (4,726,221 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)