Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13537 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,944 (元29,137) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)