Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12915 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,442 (元18,907) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)