Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,995 (元29,831) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)