Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,168 ($4,670) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (33 minutes ago)