Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04189 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,165 (51,668 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)