Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,348 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)