Cost of living comparison between Hangzhou, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,583 (元26,314) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)