Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40632 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,442 (8,471 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)