Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41222 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,613 (8,765 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)