Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,023 (NZ$7,434) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)