Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,240 (NZ$5,085) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)