Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,300 (NZ$7,908) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (24 minutes ago)