Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, New Zealand and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,101 (NZ$7,749) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)