Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,338 (NZ$5,608) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)